🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't log in from browser
Page options
99db941d
Community Member

Can't log in from browser

I'm trying to get verified but I can't log in from my mobile phone as it's required. You can't do it from the app, it asks you, for some reason, to do it from the browser. But when I try to log in from the browser it just sends me back to the loggin page without any feedback on what went wrong. 

1 REPLY 1
krishujoshi4077
Community Member

It seems you're facing a login loop issue that's preventing you from accessing Upwork through your mobile browser. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to try resolving this issue:

1. Clear Cache and Cookies: On your mobile browser, clear the cache and cookies. This can often resolve issues with site functionality.

2. Use a Different Browser: If you are using a default browser, try downloading a different browser from your phone's app store and attempt to log in through that one.

3. Enable Cookies: Ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser settings, as the Upwork site relies on cookies for user sessions.

4. Disable Browser Extensions/Add-Ons: If you have any browser extensions or add-ons installed, try disabling them as they can sometimes interfere with site functionality.

5. Check for Updates: Ensure your browser is updated to the latest version.

6. Private Browsing Mode: Try logging in using a private or incognito browsing mode. This mode doesn't use the same cache or cookies as regular browsing and can help bypass issues.

7. Use Desktop Mode: Some mobile browsers allow you to request the desktop version of a site. This option is often in the browser's menu, and it could help bypass the issue.

If none of these solutions work, I would recommend visiting the Upwork Help Center from a different device where you can access your account, such as a computer. If you can't access a computer, consider borrowing a device from a friend or family member just to complete the verification process.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members