🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cancel Withdrawal
Page options
allkuldesign
Community Member

Cancel Withdrawal

Hi,

I've chosen the wrong bank account for the withdrawal. Is it possible to select another one, or just cancel it?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexey,

Unfortunately we are not able to cancel or reverse a withdrawal once it's initiated. If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have quite the same issue. I use the wrong bank account number to withdraw my balance. 

I accidentally put the wrong number on the last two digits of my bank account and somehow it's successfully withdrawn my balance. Now my balance is gone. Is there any way I could cancel?

*on the red circle is the wrong bank account number

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhamad,

Since your account number is not correct, the funds should bounce back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received them after 8 business days, feel free to follow up here so that we (Moderators) can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6a4c5f68
Community Member

Alright. I'm just afraid the funds entering the wrong account. Because the balance in my account is already gone I thought the transaction was successful. 

e375fb48
Community Member

Hi. I have quite the same issue. Instead of account number, I placed in my card number. Can I repeat the process to correct?

Hi Queency,

Thank you for your message. If you have initiated a withdrawal with the incorrect details, your funds should be reversed back to your Upwork account within 8 business days. You can update your payment method and reinitiate the withdrawal once the funds are available on your Upwork account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
janynormeo
Community Member

Hi, 

I withdrew my money last Feb 15, 2023, and supposedly (and usually) arrived on Feb 16, 2023 I think my bank account is already closed and I haven't received my money yet, I was wondering if my money will bounce back to my Upwork account? so, I can transfer my money to another bank account.

Hi Janyn,

If the funds are unable to be applied to the bank account you withdrew to they should be back to your Upwork account in about 7 days.

~Andrea
Upwork
janynormeo
Community Member

Hi, 

Thank you so much for this information!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths