🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cancel the Transfer of the ACH Direct to U.S....
Page options
0570c19b
Community Member

Cancel the Transfer of the ACH Direct to U.S. Bank

Hello There,

I had an ACH account where the last 4 digits are  2648. I previously used this account to withdraw my fund but currenlty that bank account of mine is not active any more. I wasn't careful while withdrawing the fund. I accidently selected the ACH account rather than my local bank account. I realized that after 2 days while I didn't recieve any "processing complete" mail from upwork. I want to get that money bank & transfer it into my local bank account. Can you guys help me out? What should I do now. This money is so important to me. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Kazi Arman,

If the payment method you used is incorrect or inactive, the money will be refunded back to your Upwork account which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
0570c19b
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

I thought my ACH account is inactive but I contacted them they are saying it is active now. I withdrew 31st May, Can you please help me here? Why I am not getting the money yet?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kazi Arman,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you initiated today was just successfully processed on our end. Processing time varies from bank to bank but usually takes between 2 and 5 days. If the transaction still hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

I ahve withdrew money from my upwork account to my ACH account on 31st May. I still didn't get the fund. Can you please help me in here. I thought my ACH account is deactivated but I contacted them they are saying it's active now, Is there any way to know where my money at? I really need that money. 😞

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members