cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to invitations to interviews...

rumakidesign
Ace Contributor
Susan B Member Since: Mar 28, 2009
11 of 53
Is there an update on fixing this? I'm having the same problem and it's a very big issue if you can't get work because of it.
gilrafanan
Gilbert R Member Since: Dec 20, 2009
12 of 53
Hello Valeria, Any update on this, please? This really needs to be fixed asap. Thanks! Gilbert
gilrafanan
13 of 53
Hello Valeria, I have just responded to another job invitation (invite-only and I am the only one invited), and the same problem occurs. I cannot see my response and I am not sure if the client can see my message. I may loose this job opportunity if the problem will not be fixed soon. Please advise. Thank you, Gilbert
natacharodriguez
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
14 of 53
[quote=Gilbert R.] I have just responded to another job invitation (invite-only and I am the only one invited), and the same problem occurs. I cannot see my response and I am not sure if the client can see my message.[/quote]
kugrin
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
15 of 53
[quote=Gilbert R.]Hello Valeria, I have just responded to another job invitation (invite-only and I am the only one invited), and the same problem occurs. I cannot see my response and I am not sure if the client can see my message. I may loose this job opportunity if the problem will not be fixed soon. Please advise. Thank you, Gilbert[/quote] This happened to me 2-3 weeks ago - I invited someone, received an email from oDesk that person x accepted, but person x was nowhere to be found in the list of applicants, not even in the hidden folder. Your client will have seen via email that you responded, but there's a very good chance they won't be able to find your reply. I know I couldn't. Separately, I also received email notifications about xyz new applicant to my job post, but when I looked at the list of applicants, that person was not there.
dukovic_jelena
Jelena D Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
16 of 53
Can you pls help me? I got interview invitation, but when I wanted to accept it, I got message that i am not authorized to access that page?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 53

Hi Jelena,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to accept the invitation? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gilrafanan
18 of 53
Any update on this, please? I'm having the same problem. After replying to an invite, I cannot see my message/reply and I cannot send a follow-up message. We are loosing job opportunities if we are unable to communicate with the clients. Thanks!
amarieken93
Alicia K Member Since: Oct 13, 2011
19 of 53
Still having issues with this. I am unable to accept a previous client's new contract because of this. I'm going to miss out on a $#,### contract, and it will be oDesk's fault. This needs fixed immediately. What am I supposed to do?
katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
20 of 53
I am also having the same problem Alicia. I am not seeing the replies to my invites going through!!! I am sure this is frustrating for the clients as well as us. I know oDesk has a lot of issues to tend to, but this may be costing us clients and your money!!!
"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS