cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to invitations to interviews...

gilrafanan
Gilbert R Member Since: Dec 20, 2009
21 of 53
Dear Odesk / Valeria, Just got another invitation... same problem -- unable to see my response and unable to send a follow-up message. This is very frustrating. Please fix asap. Thanks!
natram
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
22 of 53
I have now missed out on six invitations. It's not possible to reply to any invitation. @oDesk - I have never in my whole life seen a website malfunction as much as yours.
mistykeith
Community Guru
Misty K Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
23 of 53
Technical team: you need to get your act together. I've lost out on 8 jobs because of your inability to fix a simple BUG! What is wrong with this platform? Why don't you all quit spankering around with stupid things and fix the things needing fixing? You're causing a SERIOUS, SERIOUS problem here and don't even seem to care. This has been going on for almost a month now. THERE IS NO EXCUSE!
g_nembhard
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
24 of 53
A new technical team is needed.
mgoldsmith
Ace Contributor
Mark G Member Since: Feb 7, 2008
25 of 53
Had to send email reply instead of odesk message. Not seeing email notices either. -Out-
varchar99
Reuben A Member Since: Dec 3, 2011
26 of 53
This problem is still not taken care of. I've just replied to an invitation and as usual the message appears not to be sent and missing from the thread. 6 invitations gone down the drain. Come on oDesk, assign more resources to this heavier issue instead of countless design upgrades.
oquintela
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
27 of 53
It's really frustrating to see that this issue is simply not being addressed! I've contacted CS 9 hours ago and still no answer.
natram
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
28 of 53
@oDesk - Can you please for ONCE make a priority to fix serious bugs?? People can't reply to invitations and your so called "workaround" is not an option! How are we supposed to communicate with the client by applying to the client's job post when the job post is private and invite-only? We can't see these job posts. Why is it so difficult for you to understand?? How do you expect us to communicate with the clients? Through smoke signals?? I can't believe we have to beg you every single day to fix bugs. It's not OUR job to keep asking you to fix them; it's YOUR responsibility to make sure everything is working on this website.
natacharodriguez
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
29 of 53
I can't believe this is still not fixed, I just responded to an invitation, but don't see my cover letter. Stop playing with our profiles, and focus on more important things.
mistykeith
Community Guru
Misty K Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
30 of 53
This is ridiculous! And can you guys believe, there isn't one response lately in the messages being left on this thread. This engineering team, as they like to be called (though I prefer to label them "inexperienced, uneducated, and useless bots") have done absolutely NOTHING. I'm wondering if the CEO or the upper department of this web business are aware of how incapable a team of technical people are here. My opinion, every last one needs to be replaced, PERIOD. If they can't do the job, GET OUT. This is ruining job after job for me. I get interview requests everyday and I'm sick of replying back and my messages never going through. I have contacted support too and only told some gibberish. "We'll update you when they update us" crap. This isn't professional at all. How disgusting!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS