🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Charge Failed
Page options
pvkotecha
Community Member

Charge Failed

I wanted to purchase the connects but was unable to purchase them. Then I tried to find a solution and I found the problem.

In the payment method, I found one error that is "Charge Failed"

I tried to generate a ticket to contact support but was unable to generate it. 

It is my humble request to the community and support to help me out in resolving the error.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Punit,

I would recommend to check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges, or adding another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Previously I tried to add another billing method then my account was got suspended, till 48 hours I was unable to do anything on upwork.

I'm not gonna add a new payment method, again Upwork will suspend my account. Please resolve it in another way.

The same payment method in my freelancer profile is working but it is not working in Agency's profile.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Punit,

Rest assured, accounts are not suspended each time a payment method is added. Please be sure to add a valid payment method and there shouldn't be any issues.

Also, as Goran explained, you can check with your bank about your current payment method instead.

~Andrea
Upwork
dc2f7b4c
Community Member

I have the same problem.

In the payment method, I found one error that is "Charge Failed".

I called my bank and they said they had fixed the problem, but I don't see any change on Upwork. 

Can you help me on this matter ? 

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like the reason why the transaction was rejected was that there were insufficient funds on the account. Could you please try a different payment method? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members