🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Refund Request and Blocked Me
Page options
asifcse16
Community Member

Client Refund Request and Blocked Me

Questioned my working skill and humiliated me with bad words. This whole job includes 4 milestones. I completed successfully the 3 milestones according to his instruction and he didn't have any complaint about it. At the 4th milestone suddenly he said that I'm not following his instruction, I don't have any skills and the work I have done is wrong. But I strictly followed his instruction in the 4th milestone as I have done in the previous 3 milestones. But after he complained I redone the 4th milestone again and still he said that I'm not following his instructions & I don't have any skills and I'm lucky that he is paying me for this job. I tried to mutual things with him but instead, he ended the contact and blocked me & asked for a refund. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I attached two screenshots for convenience.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. Azmainul,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I understand that you are frustrated, but I encourage you not to share information about your case here in the Community especially since it may misrepresent the situation. We will not be able to discuss the details here because it’s a public Community. Our dispute team will continue assisting you via the open ticket to resolve the situation. For more information about disputes, I suggest you check out this Community thread.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you, Aleksandar for editing my sharing complaint from the community.  I don't know that here is not permitted to share information. Anyway, I make sure that I'll not share it in the next.
Hopefully, I will get a good result soon from the disputed authority.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members