🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client asking for extra work and blackmailing...
Page options
aamirtechs
Community Member

Client asking for extra work and blackmailing without contract

Client asked to upload products using CSV and we agreed for an amount. CSV was not properly formatted and I asked client to send me after formatting but client asked me to do it myself in the agreed amount. I felt like the client wants more work than the agreed so I don't accept the offer. I requested the client again but he offered a very low price and asked me to do it. I tried my best and done for 8 hours but was unable to do it. I don't applied for other projects due to this and this wasted my whole day doing this. I did 50% work and asked client to find someone else for this but client started blackmailing me to complete the work for the low price. He claimed that the website was ruined but there was nothing like this, I'm WordPress developer and I know how to do this and I never touched anything else. 

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Sounds like the best thing to do is cancel the project and close the contract and move on. You guys obvs aren't agreeing so close the contract.

bobafett999
Community Member

Only you can decide if you want to be exploited or not.  You have the power

Close the job and move on.  Or be a patsy and do the work.  You are a grown man you can decide yourself. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members