🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client don't respond (hourly contract)
Page options
86a47a5c
Community Member

Client don't respond (hourly contract)

Hello, the client client don't respond (hourly contract), how can i get money for all worked hours?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

It DOES NOT MATTER if a client responds. I get paid the same amount whether a client responds or not.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You should read about how hourly contracts work, then you'd know that it doesn't matter whether a client responds to you or not. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068518-Use-Your-Work-Diary

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Sergii,

If you properly bill hours using TimeTracker for any seven-day period ending on a Sunday at midnight London time, your client will get an invoice from Upwork the following Monday with payment due from the client four days later.

If you booked work time manually during the same time frame, your client may or may not accept some or all of that time manually entered by you and choose whether or not to pay you on the following Monday, with no recourse for you to get paid for "work time" the client doesn't want to pay for.

prestonhunter
Community Member

It DOES NOT MATTER if a client responds. I get paid the same amount whether a client responds or not.

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths