🐈
Âť Forums Âť Freelancers Âť Client is not online for 15 days, and milesto...
Page options
1401e894
Community Member

Client is not online for 15 days, and milestone is in "Active & Funded" State

Hello Upwork Community,

On 1st July I got a client saying that he in urgent need for creating two scripts in two days, and for that he proposed me two milestones of 100 and 130 for scripts. The i created one script in first day and he released milestone of 100 right away and he "Activated and Funded" the 2nd 130$ milestone. As agreed, on second day i give him the 2nd script and he says that i will test it and will release the payment afterwards.

And that's it from him last time he was online was that day which was 3rd July and then he never came back online.

Both script i gave him was via Upwrok chat so i havn;t submitted my work in milstone yet, and before and after contract communication i kept on upwork in case i might need that conversation.

Anyone can give me solution to this is there any way i can get my milestones released eaithe by submitting work or something.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
the-right-writer
Community Member

If the milestone was funded, submit the work through the official channel, and in 14 days, plus a 5-day "security" hold, you will get paid. If the client asks for revisions, etc. the timeline stops, and you would need to submit again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
the-right-writer
Community Member

If the milestone was funded, submit the work through the official channel, and in 14 days, plus a 5-day "security" hold, you will get paid. If the client asks for revisions, etc. the timeline stops, and you would need to submit again.

hey Jeanne H ,Thanks for the right answer.

1401e894
Community Member

hey Jeanne H ,Thanks for the right answer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members