🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is not reponding
Page options
4c4ea84d
Community Member

Client is not reponding

I finished a few hours of work for a client on Monday. She has not approved the work (so I haven't been payed). The morning I sent the work to her she said she would review it that night. It's been five days now and I haven't heard anything from her. What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Carson,

I would like to clarify that when you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article

Regarding any reviews, I would suggest to communicate further with your client and see if any additional changes/tasks are needed for you to complete. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran!

So, even if they jsut disappeared the work will be billed on Monday?

Hi Carson,

When you`re hired on an hourly contract your clients will always be billed on Monday for the hours you`ve worked/tracked in the previous week. This is by design. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7eb9f409
Community Member

Don't worry about it as long as you submit your work for payment after you will be automatically get paid after 14 days even if your client disappears and as regarding review you should further communicate to the client 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members