🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client withdrawn the project before hiring
Page options
4c607bff
Community Member

Client withdrawn the project before hiring

Hello Upworks And all good people.

I have applied for job but client withdrawn the project before hiring anyone, i need information whether my connects will be recovered or not.

I have read somewhere that upwork refund the connects when client or Upwork withdrawn the project.If yes , how can I recover my connects.

Guys/Upwork kindly guide me . I have attached SS of withdrawn project pg.

Thanks

Faizan

Professional Accountant and Bookkeeper**Edited for Community Guidelines**

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01abe7ba05122f6298 

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Faizan,

We return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. The Connects used for submitting the proposal will automatically be credited to your account once the job is thoroughly reviewed. No action is required from your end.

You can find more information about Connects here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4c607bff
Community Member

As its mentioned on upwork page that:

• If a project is canceled by the client before a contract is made, Connects you used on that proposal will be returned. This does not apply to expired job posts.as its clearly highlighted in the picture (attached) that the client has withdrawn the project now its upto work that they refund me the connects used (12connects) withdrawn by client.png

Hi Faizan,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members