🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Video Recording Links
Page options
digaptics
Community Member

Video Recording Links

Hey,

Hope y'all are doing great.

I want to know if using external video recording links, such as Vidyard or other platforms (excluding Loom), in my Upwork proposals and messages complies with Upwork's Terms and Conditions. I intend to conduct all project payments through Upwork and aim to use these links to educate clients about my experiences and provide customized proposals for tailored solutions. Upwork support kept on saying "Rephrase your question".

Thank you for your assistance. 

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

Do you mean in proposal? Links allowed if page linked do not contain any your contact info.

ArjayM

Hi Nabeel,

Mykola's correct! If you have previous work relevant to the job you're applying for, you can mention it in your proposal and provide the necessary information (Including links) for the client to find and review your work. 

It's also important to note that all information must comply with Upwork's Terms of Service. This includes keeping all communications within Upwork prior to a contract being established. You can check out this help article for more information on what qualifies as an external portfolio you can share in proposals. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members