cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients Posting Multiple Jobs Without Hiring

ffrancia
Francis F Member Since: Jan 16, 2011
1 of 4
I've stumbled upon a job post by a client, in which he posts the same job almost everyday without making any hire. I think I've counted around 30 times he posted the job, a lot of people applied, it's impossible that after 30 times of posting the job ad that he still have not found the contractor. Is this client spamming? Although he has spent around $7000 hiring on Odesk. The people who applied at his job post has good portfolios, and yet he doesnt hire anyone yet.
anne_ginger
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 4
Maybe his applicants are hidden by the new odesk thing. I've posted a job yesterday and as surprised to see still have no applications after 15 hrs, it turned out all the applicants were placed in the hidden part. Totally weird, when a lot of them qualifies for my job ad.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
anne_ginger
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
3 of 4
Maybe his applicants are hidden by the new odesk thing. I've posted a job yesterday and as surprised to see still have no applications after 15 hrs, it turned out all the applicants were placed in the hidden part. Totally weird, when a lot of them qualifies for my job ad.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
ffrancia
Francis F Member Since: Jan 16, 2011
4 of 4
Maybe that is not the case. This client has a lot of Odesk experience I would assume he would know what to do, or he should have asked for support from Odesk. As I am writing this, I saw again that he posted the same job. You know as an Odesk user, we have limited number of applications. I have applied to his job posting with a few job applications left. And he does not even bother to look at my works. My main concern is that he should screen the applicants well instead of posting multiple job ads. It's impossible that after more than 30 job posts he made that he still can't find the right applicant.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS