🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients disappearing without approving milest...
Page options
jrbiryommax
Community Member

Clients disappearing without approving milestones

Hello Team, I have a problem with clients so far 4 clients have failed to approve the milestones after me submitting the work, they like it via messaging but then go offline for month without approving milestones. Now am starting to get messages from upwork about domant contracts and it has affected my jss because now its on 89% yet it was 95% but declined because of the refund i made to some client who went quiet. I lost my top rated badge..Am trying to contact the clients to approve the milestones but they are not responding. What can i do..i need some help
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

David B wrote:
Hello Team, I have a problem with clients so far 4 clients have failed to approve the milestones after me submitting the work, they like it via messaging but then go offline for month without approving milestones. Now am starting to get messages from upwork about domant contracts and it has affected my jss 

Then you didn't submit the work properly.

You are supposed to go to the contract and submit through the Submit for Payment button. That way, even if the client never appears again, you are paid 14 days later automatically.

Do it NOW! You could have been paid weeks ago had you submitted the normal way.

Thanks for the advice Petra, let me do it quickly
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members