🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients do not see my messages
Page options
mia-lancer
Community Member

Clients do not see my messages

It seems like a weird issue but i think my clients can not see my messages. I have 2-3 projects going on and all of my clients were messaging me regularly and talking about the updates and responding to my messages But suddenly one day (2-3 days ago), all of my clients started ignoring my messages even if they are online and they are all ignoring my messages, It seems like the message is not being sent to them and same case with the job proposals, usually i would receive a message from client whenever I submit a cover letter but suddenly I am not receiving that too. Can any one from Upwork support team can confirm what could be the problem?

6 REPLIES 6
amarildoprendi
Community Member

Actually, they do see them, but they don't answer. 

It can not happen suddenly to all of my clients simultaneously. I can accept that a client is not responding to my proposal but all of my clients to whom i am having an ongoing project suddenly stopped responding seems like an issue to me.

mia-lancer
Community Member

Cannot see messages from my clients - Upwork Community. Here is another freelancer with a similar issue in the past.

spectralua
Community Member

It is possible. I see some my messages in upwpk app after an 10-20 minutes delay after wrote via site. Lost couple of works because this. So may be your is lost.

I created ticket about that two months ago. Issue was ignored.

I faced the same issue before it got completely broken and now I do not see any messages from my clients.

PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing while communicating with your clients. It's deeply concerning when the flow of updates and responses from your clients suddenly comes to a halt, especially when you rely on these interactions to progress with your projects.

I checked your account and can confirm that there are no restrictions on your account that will limit your communication with the client. There are chances that your client may be occupied with other projects with multiple freelancers while they are seen online or experiencing technical challenges, or managing personal affairs, which might be the reason behind the delay in their response. Nevertheless, if your client continues to be unresponsive for an extended period, it would be advisable to wait until you receive their feedback on your projects.

Should you have any further inquiries or worries, don't hesitate to contact us. We're here and ready to assist you in any way we can!

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members