🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients not giving feedback.
Page options
sahilkmittal
Community Member

Clients not giving feedback.

I saw some freelancer profiles where they have a good track record with 5 stars on all jobs(more than 10), just 2-3 clients didn't give them feedback and their JSS is 80-85%.  Some clients are just lazy to give feedback to any freelancers, they just want their job done. Why should that affect JSS of a freelancer. It kinda scares me to apply for jobs where I see clients haven't given feedback to previous freelancers. Should we apply for such jobs?

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sahil Kumar M wrote:

I saw some freelancer profiles where they have a good track record with 5 stars on all jobs(more than 10), just 2-3 clients didn't give them feedback and their JSS is 80-85%. 

Those two observations have nothing to do with each other. You are forgetting about private feedback and contracts that are invisible because the freelancer refunded to hide the feedback.

Sahil Kumar M wrote:

Some clients are just lazy to give feedback to any freelancers, they just want their job done. Why should that affect JSS of a freelancer

It doesn't. At all.

Sahil Kumar M wrote:

Should we apply for such jobs?

Whyever not?

Oh! good to know it is safe to apply for those jobs. I might have a misunderstanding reading somewhere that having jobs with no feedback or longer opening inactive contracts affects JSS. 

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members