🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Closing old and inactive contracts
Page options
Community Member

Closing old and inactive contracts

Hello, 

I have two old and inactive contracts that I'd like to close. I've reached out to both clients and asked them to close, neither of whom have responded. I followed the directions and went to the My Jobs page, clicked on the 3 dots, and there is no option for me to close. I'd really like to close these out. Can someone provide me with better info on how to accomplish? 

Thanks, 

Laura

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Laura,

If you're clicking the three dots that appear right next to your contracts, from the contract list, you won't get the option. To close them, you must click on the contract you wish to close and click on the three dots that appear on the top right corner of the contract page, as shown here. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Laura,

If you're clicking the three dots that appear right next to your contracts, from the contract list, you won't get the option. To close them, you must click on the contract you wish to close and click on the three dots that appear on the top right corner of the contract page, as shown here. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi! That did trick. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members