🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Concern about violation
Page options
vaghasiya_ankur
Community Member

Concern about violation

Hello everyone,

In a recent days, couple of time same issue appears like I and client talking initially, they didn't hired me yet and they are going to send me an email and password as login credentials for website but quickly i got the message from upwork 'Communicating outside of Upwork before a contract has started or paying outside of Upwork is against our Terms Of Service'

I know the meaning of this message very well, but this email is belongs to the credentials which i have to enter on client website.

Question : Is this message make bed impact in my profile? I heard from my another colleague that this message is very dangerous for our account. Please guide me about this concern.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ankur V wrote:

Question : Is this message make bed impact in my profile?

No, none at all. Just make sure you write something in the messages thread along the lines of "Thank you for providing me the login-credentials to access your site and scope the work. Of course we will respect Upwork's terms of service and use only Upwork to communicate until a contract is in place."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ankur V wrote:

Question : Is this message make bed impact in my profile?

No, none at all. Just make sure you write something in the messages thread along the lines of "Thank you for providing me the login-credentials to access your site and scope the work. Of course we will respect Upwork's terms of service and use only Upwork to communicate until a contract is in place."

Thank you Petra,

Your answer would be really appreciated for me. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members