🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connect
Page options
12790f0c
Community Member

Connect

Out of all the freelancing platforms, I like Upwork the most. But the Upwork connect problem is the most if the account is not connected. If I get a job then I will buy connect. How to buy connect not to get work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
the-right-writer
Community Member

Please read this post, and follow every link. Before you consider connects, you need to learn how to use the platform safely, Currently, all you will find are scams, because the scammers can see, just like I can, that you aren't following the rules or best practices.

Data entry, virtual assistant, and typing are overcrowded fields. Find something you can do that sets you apart in your skills or what you offer to stand out from the crowd.

With the exception of the connects you receive at the beginning of the month, you won't receive more free ones, so you must buy them.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
the-right-writer
Community Member

Please read this post, and follow every link. Before you consider connects, you need to learn how to use the platform safely, Currently, all you will find are scams, because the scammers can see, just like I can, that you aren't following the rules or best practices.

Data entry, virtual assistant, and typing are overcrowded fields. Find something you can do that sets you apart in your skills or what you offer to stand out from the crowd.

With the exception of the connects you receive at the beginning of the month, you won't receive more free ones, so you must buy them.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members