🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects
Page options
musyokapatrick
Community Member

Connects

Hi!

I recently send a proposal for a project, got hired and paid. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the 10 free connects. What could be the issue? The contract ID is 26031188. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Patrick,

I've escalated this to our team for further checking. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Patrick,

I've escalated this to our team for further checking. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
azzeall
Community Member

Hi, 

I am having the same problem can you please help me too, Thanks.

The contract ID is 28568981.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azzeal,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
08d94f06
Community Member

Hi! I recently send a proposal for a project, got hired, and paid. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the 10 free connects. What could be the issue? The contract ID is  31109750. Thanks!

Hi Nuriddin,

Thank you for your message. I see that the interview was responded to on Aug 4th. Please allow 24-48 hours for the Connects to be credited to your Upwork account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members