🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Temporarily Suspended & JSS
Page options
a294f4a4
Community Member

Contract Temporarily Suspended & JSS

Hi!

Yesterday, I got an hourly job and I started working. I worked two hours on it. It was my first job. But today I got a notification that the contract is temporarily suspended. I don't know what happend but client hired many other people on the same Job.
I have a question  whether that effect my upwork profile like Job success score or rating?
Because I haven't done anything wrong. Issue must be on Client's side.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If there is an issue with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you will not be able to continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, though we cannot share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. I have checked the account and would like to assure you that your client is already in correspondence with our team about their support ticket.

We advise that you wait for the hold on the contract to be lifted before taking any action or doing any additional work on the contract. For more information, please check out this help article.

As for your JSS, a contract being paused will not have an impact. You can check this article to learn more about what affects your JSS.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members