🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract
Page options
b_liku
Community Member

Contract

Hello there, I was hired a month ago, i accepted the offer but my client had to clear some things before i could start working. So the offer stayed idle for a week. I just got one morning that the contract has been suspended. I contacted my client and said he had issues with the card and he was working on it. Now everyting is good but the contract is still suspended. This client took a lot of time training me. I don't know if it's gonna affect my profile! Please somebody help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nahashon,

Rest assured our team is assisting your client directly regarding their problem. Once this their problem is resolved the hold on your contract will also be lifted. Please refer your clients to their ticket and if they have any additional questions to follow up directly there so that our team can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Do not do any work on the contract until you have been notified that the suspension has been lifted.

Hope it's not going to hurt my profile though!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nahashon,

Rest assured our team is assisting your client directly regarding their problem. Once this their problem is resolved the hold on your contract will also be lifted. Please refer your clients to their ticket and if they have any additional questions to follow up directly there so that our team can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "This client took a lot of time training me."

Do you mean:

"This client used up a lot of my time without paying me."

No, we just agreed that he could train me first. I meant, he used a lot of time to train as well as having the necessary tools with me! Thank you.

Thank you for your response and explanation. You clearly have a positive attitude.

If this has been a positive experience for you thus far, then that is a good thing.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members