cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contractor didn't end contract, Job not showing up in the profile.

sseng
Active

1. I have had signed for two jobs last week. Neither of them are showing up in the profile as "job in progress", how do I fix it ? 

2. Contractor of one of those two has approved the milestone but hadn't ended contract, does that effect my status? 

1 REPLY 1
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salseng,

I've checked and believe you are referring to two Fixed-Price contracts started two weeks ago. Your Milestone submission was approved a couple of hours ago on one of them, and that contract will show up on your profile soon.

Regarding the second contract, I see you requested release of Escrow funds nine days ago and again two days ago. Milestone funds are automatically released 14 days after the last Milestone submission in case a client doesn't take any action, so please do not resubmit the same Milestone again.

I see you have a number of open contracts which appear to have been completed a few months ago. If you're not getting any work from these clients, please ask them to end the contract. In case they don't follow up on your request, close these contracts yourself. The same goes for your recently completed Fixed-Price contract. Ask your client if they have any more work for you and if they could end your contract if no further work is expected in the immediate future.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS