🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Couldn't locate my profile in search results
Page options
00221a29
Community Member

Couldn't locate my profile in search results

I am not able to locate my profile in the platform's search results, and I've also stopped getting any job invitations. I've tried looking for my profile using my job title, skills & even used filters and checked many pages of search results.

would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide some insights into this issue.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Your profile is visible in search results. I searched with Keyword(s): "canva graphic designer" and Location: India, and you appeared on page 6. When I searched with Keyword(s): "canva graphic designer," Location: India, and Skill Category: Canva, you appeared on page 4.

celgins_1-1695843088177.png

As Jeanne stated, the algorithm rotates search results, so your positioning might change often. In fact, you could search using the same parameters I used and not see your profile on pages 4 or 6; rather, you might see it on page 2 or page 50.

As far as job invitations go, many freelancers have seen significant drops in invitations of the last year. There are different reasons for it, but I think flucuating search results could be a factor.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
the-right-writer
Community Member

It's still there, somewhere. The algorithm is secret, but it is supposed to work on rotation, amongst other things.

celgins
Community Member

Your profile is visible in search results. I searched with Keyword(s): "canva graphic designer" and Location: India, and you appeared on page 6. When I searched with Keyword(s): "canva graphic designer," Location: India, and Skill Category: Canva, you appeared on page 4.

celgins_1-1695843088177.png

As Jeanne stated, the algorithm rotates search results, so your positioning might change often. In fact, you could search using the same parameters I used and not see your profile on pages 4 or 6; rather, you might see it on page 2 or page 50.

As far as job invitations go, many freelancers have seen significant drops in invitations of the last year. There are different reasons for it, but I think flucuating search results could be a factor.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members