🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Credly certificate
Page options
1ffbad18
Community Member

Credly certificate

Credly Certification What exactly is Credly certification? Does it provide high benefits in finding a job?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Samet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Credly is a leading digital credential platform that boasts hosting the largest digital credential network. Credly partners with institutions that issue certifications so they can verify that your certifications are valid. The site also allows you to store your verified certifications in their database for easy access.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
759e32fa

Hi Samet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Credly is a leading digital credential platform that boasts hosting the largest digital credential network. Credly partners with institutions that issue certifications so they can verify that your certifications are valid. The site also allows you to store your verified certifications in their database for easy access.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
1ffbad18
Community Member

Thank you..

affadda7
Community Member

Please explain to me why I can "Add Individual Certification" only 2 times, why is there such a limitation? and how can I show my clients more of my certificates that relate to my line of work? or should I indicate them in the profile description - if so, then this is contrary to the upwork rules for third-party links,
Thanks in advance, best regards Anatoly

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anatolii,

Could you please confirm if you're referring to Custom Certifications? If so, while the custom certification limit is two, you can still add more certifications using Credly. Learn how in this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork
affadda7
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I have just visited the help centre and found everything I wanted to know, thank you for your help, have a good day

1686f767
Community Member

How to earn and add Credly certificate to profile?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanveer, 

This article has much information on Credly certifications, which you may want to check. If you have a Credly account and would like to import your Credly certificates to your Upwork profile, you may follow the steps below: 

1. Go to Find Work  Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and choose the Import from Credly button
  3. Log in to Credly
  4. When prompted to choose whether Upwork can access your Credly account, choose Allow Access
  5. Choose the credentials you want to import

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Tanveer, if you don't have credly certificates, you can sign up at https://www.credly.com/ and search for the desired certification. Once you find the badge you want to earn, click on it and  read the requirments under "Earning Criteria" section. Once you meet all the requirements you can earn your credly badges. You can follow Avery's advice on adding the bagdes 🙂 

anshu2212
Community Member

Why adding certifications is disabled for my profile? is it a premium feature?
sorry changed to personal profile from agency and was able to add.

sajidirdan
Community Member

I am unable to import custom certifications or any certifications through credly. When I click on"Import from Credly" it does nothing, I have two certifications in Credly. I was told by support to disconnect and connect again, it wont disconnect either. I then added through custom "Add Manually" and waited for more than 2 weeks and nothing. I have a support ticket with no response from upwork for almost 2 weeks now. Very disappointing.

Hi Faisal,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while importing your certification via Credly and how you feel about your experience with the support team. I checked the support ticket you are referring to and I see that this was already escalated to our Technical team. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, Pradeep. They reached out; I hope it will be resolved soon. I also tried to add that certification manually but I got no response for more than 10 days, so I canceled and tried again and still waiting on that. These are well known certifications from companies like AWS and Adobe. I appreciate your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members