🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Customer support email.
Page options
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Customer support email.

There is no way to directly contact an agent on the upwork platform. What are you supposed to do in urgent situations when you need a fast response. 

149 REPLIES 149

Yes i do have an issue with Upwork, I was employed by KnowledgeCity, a book appointment positon. I statred on the 26th of Febuary, and was terminated on the 6th of March, I have still not received my pay. I have upload my passport to verify my identity. NOW UPWORK IS SAYING THAT MY PAYMENT IS DECLINED BECASUE MY NAME DOES NOT MATCH THE NAME ON MY PROFILE, HOW, WHY AND WHAT HAPPENED. MY NAME ON THERE IS Risden A Clare. they have Anthony Clare Risden. how this this occure, and why is it not capable of being resolve my clicking on it, why, and why am mi being taking in circles leading no where with your support@upwork.com   ?

how1.JPGhow.JPG

Hi Risden,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I set up an account for my client and I to collaborate on hires (App development, research, etc.). However, I know my Client is going to want so assurance that his credit card is secure and that 1) He is the only one that can authroize a payment into escrow and 2) That only he sees the full credit card number.

How do I make that happen?

Thanks!

BTW, I don't see a chatbot anywhere on the site--I have been working with upwork/elance for over a decade this is quite frustrating not to see any way to get help.

Hi John,

To better assist you with your concerns, we’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Iam not able to change my Profile Visibility from Private to Public , Please look into this and let me know how it can be resolved.
Thanks

Hi Abdul, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

yup sure  ,
I have attached the screenshot of the error message.
However this error message will come when i want t change my profile visibility from Private to Public.

arehman01_0-1714311804537.png

Hi Abdul,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance

~ Luiggi
Upwork

"Action required: Verify your identity to continue winning jobs on Upwork". This notification is showing to me after I verified my profile and achieved blue tick and I can't submit a proposal and can't re-verify my profile because the verification steps are already marked. 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

I got in touch with an agent and everything's been sorted. 

Hi! I have an issue with my account too, could you please tell me how you got in touch with an agent? Thanks!

Hi Namya,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket to communicate with the relevant team. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork
b82409d5
Community Member

HI 

Please can someone help me i cannot speak with a human to help me. 

I have been trying to verify my account to release my earnings - i have tried 3+ times and it is not passing my passport - saying 'sorry we cannot verify your identity at this time' it is a clear image of my passport meeting the requirements i now cannot add it again, i have money to be paid to me. 

Can somebody from upwork support please help me?? 

Hi Emilie,

Thank you for your message. I see that one of our team members has already reached you via a support ticket for the same issue. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

Please how do i get in contact with a human support agent? 

I was trying to update my profile, and now I am locked out of my account.

Resetting my security question and password has failed.  Please how do we get this resolved?

Is it possible to delete my account and profile so i can set up a new one? Because with the current situation, I can't use this one.

I have tried chatting with the support bot, but the answers are not useful for my situation. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Temisan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You'll receive an email notification once your ticket is created.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea! My earnings have been stuck on the same level for months, and I have been working. It's not reflecting. What's going on?

Hi Micah,

Could you please specify which specific earnings are not showing on your profile so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

My Total Earnings. It's been stuck on a particular figure for a while now.

Hi Micah,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, Assalamualaikum

2days ago when showing my profile I saw a header notification to verify my identity verification. and I submitted my national ID information and face verification. I submitted 2 times this verification document. but my upwork profile is still unverified showing. I don't get any email response. Please solve this problem or tell me how I can solve this. Please

Hi MD Ali Abbas,

I've converted your Community post into a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. One of the review team members will contact you with more information and further assistance on this page once your account is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep. My earnings have been stuck on the same level for months, and I have been working. It's not reflecting. What's going on?

Hi Pradeep H

Is there any way we can create a support ticket because I am waiting for my identity verification approval from Upwork team since last 3 weeks.  How can we know or track progress of my identity verification is being reviewed or not ?

I have already submitted my identity verification documents before 3 weeks but my identity verification is still pending by upwork team. I need it done on urgent basis as I am not able to apply job on the upwork. Can someone here in upwork team respond to me and give me timeline that by when my identity verification would be complete ?

e4e6e90a
Community Member

I need help accessing my account, which now states that there was never an account. I created a new account but now its saying my number is used by a different account, how is this possible when it states that there is no account by that email. Please help

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maja,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
4182d4f8
Community Member

the customer or technical support for Upwork is non existant. no such thing. i have problems standing in my way currently but no support to help me solve. it will not take long before i abandon the platform for one that supports the product.

i can not reach anyone. can not send email. only supplied with a chat agent that is a computer and throws possibles back to me and then asks if i am all set. that is not support. your basicaly leaving your clients on thier own.

Kent: What is your question about Upwork?
You are welcome to ask your queston rigth here in the Community Forum.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kent, 

I checked your account, and I can see that you were able to connect with a Customer Support agent. They have shared that you will need to complete your company contact information (both address and contact number) on this page of your account. Once added, it would be best if your freelancer could refresh their browser window first before accepting the offer you sent them. 

If you're referring to another concern, please let us know so our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi i am having problems with payment method. upwork says my name on paypal does not match one on upwork but all are the same. can you please help?

Hi Collins,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and I'm pleased to inform you that the name mismatch on your account has been cleared. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4f699ab6
Community Member

Hi, Avery. Can you send me a priviate message, I need help from Upwork Support Team. Thank you very much.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket with a concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
amnf
Community Member

Hello, I have an issue with my account too. I entered my tax info (RFC for Mexico) for several weeks now, and it says it's still pending. When is that going to be ready?

Hi Rafael,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Please note that once you added your RFC and it was accepted without an error message, you’re all set. There is no further action needed on your end. To clarify, the status of the RFC is showing as "Pending Verification" until Upwork has a manual verification for RFC. Once you enter your RFC, you will automatically get a reduced withholding tax regardless of the RFC showing as "Pending Verification".

~ Arjay
Upwork
amnf
Community Member

Got it, thank you.

1fbfa2b9
Community Member

Hello, i am trying to get in touch with the custome rservice regarding a scam issue and my account , as i have mistakenly deleted the account and i am trying to retrieve it back.

Hi Damilola,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members