🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Data Entry
Page options
Md. Nur T Community Member

Data Entry

Hi  ,
I am a Graphic Designer/Digital Marketer and new to Upwork. I have been struggling to get my first Preoject Catelog. I have submitted about many proposals to different leads base projects. How do I get my job?

I will try for few month but I will not success.
I really need help.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Clark S Community Member

Freelancers cannot help you win jobs here on Upwork. We can provide suggestions and advice, but there is no definitive way to win a job for all proposals submitted. I have a few suggestions:

With six (6) years of graphic design experience, your hourly rate is too low. I know that rates vary depending on location, but the other Bangladeshi graphic designers I see with the same amount of experience are between $5/hour - $10/hour.

Also, be sure to select your Data Entry/Lead Generation profile when submitting proposals for lead generation work.

Finally, you should add more examples to your portfolio. Clients will expect to see more examples of a graphic designer's work.

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63
Ram B Community Member

Getting started on platforms like Upwork can be challengingGetting started on platforms like Upwork can be challenging. 

Jivan R Community Member

Ya graphics design is specific work on customer requirements instructions they mostly important for 

Ikramul H Community Member

I want to work of data entry 

Md. Raju A Community Member

You should improve your skill and create relevant work samples.

Dip B Community Member

Hi ,

I am a Graphic Designer/Digital Marketer and new to Upwork. How do I get my job? I want Data entry job or typing job 

I really need help.

Thank you

Jeanne H Community Member

You need to go to the top of the page, click on Academy, and go through all of the Upwork education and resources.

Freelancers are responsible for everything that happens in their business. Do not look for jobs or accept an invitation until you learn how to use the platform. Freelancers need to present a professional profile. Remove the sunglasses, they are not allowed and it does nothing for a professional appearance. You must have a professional profile to attract clients. What you have will get you scammed.

I am very interesd for this job                        Remove this line.

$20.00/hr                                           This is too high to start.

Hi! I am Dip bhowmik . I am very interesd fo this job. I am earning for this job .  .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Remove all of this and start over and only use words instead of padding.
Skills
  • Data Entry                                      There are many, many data entry freelancers to compete with here.
  • Copy & Paste                                 This is not a skill. Remove it because clients will think that this is the level of your skills.

Start over, and use a spellcheck program. Learn how to have a profile, and how to get jobs. No one will hire you through the community forum. Spend some time honestly assessing your skills. Upwork is not the place to learn. You need marketable skills to earn here, and the competition is fierce. If you don't create a professional profile, scammers are all you will find.

Niyikiza J Community Member

Okay 

Muhammad S Community Member

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling to get your first project on Upwork. I know how frustrating and discouraging it can be to send many proposals and not get any response. However, don't give up hope. There are many things you can do to improve your chances of landing your first project on Upwork. Here are some tips based on my web search:

• Create a strong profile that showcases your skills, experience, and portfolio. Your profile is your online resume and portfolio. It is the first thing that potential clients see when they search for freelancers or receive your proposal.

Kainat F Community Member

hello sir 

Mohsin R Community Member

Hi,

You can update your catalog and full discription and SEO.

Mohsin Raza
kamrun N Community Member

Data Entry

Hi,
I am a Graphic Designer/Digital Marketer and new to Upwork. I have been struggling to get my first project Catalog. I have submitted many proposals for different lead-based projects. How do I get my job?

I will try for a few months but I will not succeed.
I need help.

Thank you

rafi

You are at high risk for being scammed, because you haven't read and are not following the rules. How do I know? I can tell, just like the scammers, from your barely there profile.

Before you are scammed, please read this post and follow every link. It will guide you through all of Upwork's rules and how to establish yourself. You must protect yourself, no one, including Upwork, will do it for you.

Pay special attention to the Terms of Service, and the Red Flags on Scams from Wes.

Data entry is a completely flooded category, so you have a tremendous amount of competition. If you want to freelance, you need to follow the steps I've outlined before you lose it all.

Rs Rasal S Community Member

Hi am rasal. I am expat for data entry. I am solving your problem 

You need to worry about solving your problems on Upwork, before trying to get a job in the forum.

If you want to freelance here, you need to read this post, and follow every link. Your current profile and title of ''freelancer" is only going to get you scammed. Freelancing requires marketable skills and the ability to conduct yourself in self-employment. This includes paying for applying.

It's up to you if you are successful or scammed.

Md Sifat K Community Member

data entry

Sebastine A Community Member

Hi, I'm a data entry clerk/ article writer and I'm new to Upwork. I've submitted quite a number of proposal now and still struggling with getting a job.

I really need help.

How do I secure a job?

Thank you 🙏🏼

You need to start at the beginning. Read this post and follow every single link before you even consider looking for a job. You are at high risk of being scammed. You must learn how to use Upwork, so you don't get scammed.

Your profile says you need income. That kind of profile is an open invitation to scammers, because they can tell, just as I can, that you haven't read the rules and are not following them. If you want to freelance, you have a lot of work to do. It's up to you if you are safe or if you are scammed. I hope you choose safety.

Md F Community Member

Hi, I'm a data entry clerk/ article writer and I'm new to Upwork. I've submitted quite a number of proposal now and still struggling with getting a job.

I really need help.

How do I secure a job?

Thank you 

Aashutosh S Community Member

Hey

Shikhar S Community Member

Hi

Sakil B Community Member

Please some work 

Syeda A Community Member

yes sir am

Aman D Community Member

Invitations to interview (0)

Active proposals (0)

Submitted proposals (5)

Initiated Mar 27, 2023.                                  lead generation for Law firm in USA.                                  Data Entry

3 days ago

Initiated Mar 25, 2023.                                  Lead generation.                                                                       Data Entry

4 days ago

Initiated Mar 5, 2023.                                    1000 leads Linkedin/job board.                                             Data Entry

25 days ago

Initiated Feb 27, 2023.                                  Find a list of 1000 Luxury Realtors in the U.s.                    Data Entry

1 month ago

Initiated Feb 18, 2023.                                  [Lead Generation-Zoominfo, Seamless AI access] Enrich 200    Data Entry

1 month ago.                                                    leads for me

A S Community Member

Explain me what you're dats entry I can do this 

Manoj C Community Member

sir i can help you 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members