🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deactivated account permanently
Page options
endrit_g
Community Member

Deactivated account permanently

Hi,
I am asking for my friend, his account is suspended then is deactivated, his profile was verified and bank was too.
One day he got a message to verify his identity and his bank statement and he has his passport sent and his bank statement too but that document was more than 6 month old and he can’t verified his account because bank statement document was “old”.
Now he has his valid document for bank statement but he has accepted a email from upwork: your account is permanently deactivated,
He has more than 20h worked hourly and more than 15 jobs finished and so much good feedback from clients, please help my friend with his problem he has more than 400$ in his account too please reply someone to help my friend.
4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Endrit,

We won't be able to address another user's account status or provide details here in the Community. Please refer your friend to the notification the team sent to them about the suspension.

~ Bojan
Upwork
endrit_g
Community Member

He write to Upworks but no response please tell me what he can do while he can do video call or everything else to verify his bank statement or his identity, please tell what to do?

Hi Endrit,

I'm sorry but, as Bojan mentioned, we won't be able to share any information regarding another user's account. Please have your friend refer to the notification they received. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
endrit_g
Community Member

Hi,

but he can't be in contact with Upwork support while they doesn't respond more to his email, please tell me one way how he can contact with them??

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members