🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop App Failure
Page options
e2omedia
Community Member

Desktop App Failure

Who else is having issues with their desktop app?

The app has been failing to open. It only opens once after you have reinstalled and even at that only opens the messages without opening the time tracker. 

I have installed and uninstalled several times. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
e2omedia
Community Member

I have had to delete everything from my app data and all associated files from my computer.

It works fine now. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
e2omedia
Community Member

I have had to delete everything from my app data and all associated files from my computer.

It works fine now. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ebenezer,

Could you please share more information the operating system you have? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I use a 64bit, Windows 10 ASUS laptop. I have had it resolved though.

Thanks a lot. 

please help 

The app has been failing to open. It only opens once after you have reinstalled and even at that only opens the messages without opening the time tracker. 

I have installed and uninstalled several times. 

Hello Sean,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your Desktop Application. Please follow the troubleshooting steps listed on this Help article to completely delete the Upwork App's cache. Feel free to message if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi yes still did not work for me please help Thanks

Hi Sean,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you i will try i transferred to my other device it working perfectly
but this device im using now is the device i often use i would still like
to be able to use this one i will try and follow the link you added thank
you
jasmineong_04
Community Member

Hi Ebenezer,

I'm having the same problem with my Desktop App this morning but I don't know what to do about it. How did you solve the issue?

Thank you!
Jas

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members