🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Desktop App Not Launching
Page options
Juliet Uduma A Community Member

Desktop App Not Launching

My Upwork desktop app/time tracker has refused to launch since last week. Before the past week, I had the same issue and I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. When the issue occurred again last week, I did the same up to 3 times, yet no improvement. I have cleared all cache and installed a new one, still it has refused to launch. Please I need this to be fixed as it is affecting my work.

I have a HP laptop with Windows 10, 64bits.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Biljana V Community Member

Juliet Uduma A wrote:

Please I'd like to open a ticket with respect to this issue. I've lost some money because of this issue and it doesn't seem to be going away. How do I create a ticket? Any link?

Go here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Then start scrolling down, and in the bottom-right corner, click the "Get Support" green button and follow the prompts.

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Chisom U Community Member

Hello Pradeep, I have done that and I still get the same error occurred. Thank you 

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Chisom,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Nealkennen P Community Member

My app is not opening it keeps on loading. I already try to uninstall and reinstall it but still the issue persist. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Nealkennen,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while loading the Upwork Desktop App. Do you see the Upwork logo in your system tray? You try the troubleshooting steps listed here and let us know if this helps. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Nealkennen P Community Member

It does not help I already try that steps

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Nealkennen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Yuriy S Community Member

I have the same problem. The application does not start. Stuck in loading state.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it doesn't help.

starokozhko_0-1706199160514.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members