🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop app not showing time tracker and sign...
Page options
akcbes
Community Member

Desktop app not showing time tracker and signed in as undefined undefined

Hi, 

My desktop app's time tracker window is not showing, but the messages window does. When I tried to log out of the app, it shows that I am "Signed in as undefined undefined" and can't log out. 

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Ana Kristina,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps in this help article? If the issue persists, please follow the instruction on "How Do I Report A Problem" on the same article so that our team can investigate further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
akcbes
Community Member

Thanks for the response, Joanne.

Unfortunately, none of the items in the link worked. I also tried to send a message on the Support and Feedback on the desktop app, but it just loads and doesn't push through. Not sure what's going on.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Awesome. Thanks Goran. Will just wait for the ticket, then. 🙂

uflex123
Community Member

Did you get any solution Ana? I am facing the same issue.

Hello Alok,

I am sorry to hear that you have issues with Desktop application. Please follow the below steps for the operating system (OS) you are using:

Windows:
1) Uninstall the app
2) Please go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Appdata\Local then delete all Upwork folders that you will see
3) reinstall the app

Linux:
1) Uninstall the app
2) Please go to Linux: ~/.Upwork/ then delete all Upwork folders that you will see
3) reinstall the app

MAC IOS:
1) Uninstall the application Upwork Tracker from your system/device.
2) Open the terminal app
3) Run this command> tccutil reset All
4) Then run this command> mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/Upwork{,.bak}
5) Go to the Upwork website and download/install the latest version of the application.
*If a window prompts asking for the Upwork app to have permission, please accept.

I hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if that doesn't help.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members