🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop app will not work
Page options
77c25d81
Community Member

Desktop app will not work

Hi Everyone - I have downloaded/installed all versions of the desktop app for windows. I delete each one before trying another. The application downloads and opens then when I click on the green CTA: "log in to upwork" nothing happens. I only have one computer so I cannot try on another device. Does the app not work until my first contract starts? 

3 REPLIES 3
lee-xinshun
Community Member

i hvae just login that,it is ok...

ArjayM

Hi Elaina,

It looks like you've downloaded and installed the latest version of the Upwork Desktop App. It should be working properly even without having a contract in place. You've been asked to log into Upwork again and then it will automatically be redirected back to the desktop app afterward. You’ll need to log in on your preferred browser as usual to access features such as Upwork Messages.

You may also want to visit this help article to quickly identify and solve your issue with the Upwork Desktop App.

~ Arjay
Upwork
77c25d81
Community Member

Hi, the issue is that the Green CTA: log into Upwork does nothing from the app. No tab opens in a browser, and the app doesn't open. It doesn't automatically redirect back to the desktop app The help article also is not helpful. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members