🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Offer Accepted still pending
Page options
roxannepalis10
Community Member

Job Offer Accepted still pending

Hi,

I already accepted the Job Offer which is already active since May 5 but I am seeing the Pending status. Please help to fix it. 

Also, I am allowed for adding manual time however it refuses me to add my time, turning on my tracker also refuses to track my work. Please help to fix it

I already clear cache and cookies, restart my Upwork tracker app and all. The app is not recognizing my contract too.

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Roxanne,

I would be happy to help. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with screenshots from your end? I will be sure to look into your report and assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4bfdea67
Community Member

same isuse for me

4bfdea67_0-1666689536991.png

could you fix this?

Hi I have the same problem it says my job offer is pending and in review

Hi Windee,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and I see that the offer is still not accepted. It looks like you will have to wait until your account is verified. I have followed up with the team handling your verification and one of our team members will review and update your account as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

But I am a long time Client of upwork and my account is verified

And May I request for fast veification So that I can start the job please...

After verifying my identity it works! Thank You!

rezapenafiel
Community Member

Hi I am also experiecing the same error. No pending approval on my end and on my client's end as well but still status is pending hence unable to manually add working hours. kindly help. thanks.

Hi Reza, 

Are you referring to this contract? I can see that you're able to add manual time to your Work Diary on this page by clicking on this button. The contract should already be listed on your Upwork Desktop App. Could you please try the fixes for the issues listed here to see if this solves your issue?

If you are referring to another contract, please let me know and I'll look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Wait until the 27th?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members