cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device authorization

Doeun K Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
1 of 5

Capture+_2019-02-04-23-17-19[1].png

Upper body is my problem. The problem is after I login on the site. When I click the 'setting', I cannot authorize that part. I don't know why because I write the correct answer down. My security question is "The name of your elementary school" and the answer I wrote down is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". But there came out the page written 'incorrect'. what should I do? Please help me! 
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Doeun,

Please be careful of spelling errors when you`re typing your answer. To reset your security questions follow the instructions in this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 5

Thank you for helping my problem. Actually, I typed answer exactly and check it out several times where or not it is correct. But 'Device authorize' is failed. Even, following the way posted in 'help article', I fill the form and tried to submit it. But, It did not work. So, I'm exhausted. Do you have any idea?   

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Hi Doeun,

By filling the form you have already created a ticket with our team and one of our team members will assist you directly there as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 5

okay, I'll wait for good news. Actually, I have to check my account and other else, but still couldn't do that because of authroization problem. please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you for reply. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS