Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Didn't received withdrawal money Yet ?

Active Member
Akhmed E Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
1 of 14

Hi,

 

I requested a withdrawal on 29th Sept with Transaction ref: 148096980 , however no money is transferred to my bank account yet. 

I'm very new here and this is my very first withdrawl , 

I would appreciate any help . 

thank you, 

Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
2 of 14

Akhmed, do you really mean November 29? From last year? 

 

Also, I'm curious, how did you get your profile approved with no photo? 

Active Member
Akhmed E Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
3 of 14

Sorry I meant Sept .

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 14

@Melissa T wrote:

Akhmed, do you really mean November 29? From last year? 

 

Also, I'm curious, how did you get your profile approved with no photo? 


 I'm curious, too. Eleven jobs and no photo. I'd rather not use a photo if this a new "thing".

Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
5 of 14

@Virginia F wrote:

@Melissa T wrote:

Akhmed, do you really mean November 29? From last year? 

 

Also, I'm curious, how did you get your profile approved with no photo? 


 I'm curious, too. Eleven jobs and no photo. I'd rather not use a photo if this a new "thing".


Whenever I ask that question it goes unanswered. Maybe - maybe - a mod will tell the person to add a photo, but there's never any repercussion. 

Moderator
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 14

Melissa and Virginia,

 

While profile pictures weren't required a few years ago, they are required now. The team has reached out to Akhmed directly about that.

 

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Active Member
Denver V Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
7 of 14

I also have the same issue. I'm new to the upwork changes for this year.

 

I requested to withdraw on Oct. 7 to my bank account.

The payment details implies that it was successful since it says "$ on Oct. 7 to Bank Account ending in ****"

But I have yet to receive the money in my bank account.

 

I would like your help in this. Thanks.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 14

@Denver V wrote:

I also have the same issue. I'm new to the upwork changes for this year.

 

I requested to withdraw on Oct. 7 to my bank account.

The payment details implies that it was successful since it says "$ on Oct. 7 to Bank Account ending in ****"

But I have yet to receive the money in my bank account.

 

I would like your help in this. Thanks.


 Good grief, Denver. You do not have the same issue at all - you withdrew on Saturday, there is NO bank processing (on the bank's side) on a weekend, so the payment will have been processed by the bank today and should show in your account tomorrow or Wednesday.

Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
9 of 14

@Petra R wrote:

@Denver V wrote:

I also have the same issue. I'm new to the upwork changes for this year.

 

I requested to withdraw on Oct. 7 to my bank account.

The payment details implies that it was successful since it says "$ on Oct. 7 to Bank Account ending in ****"

But I have yet to receive the money in my bank account.

 

I would like your help in this. Thanks.


 Good grief, Denver. You do not have the same issue at all - you withdrew on Saturday, there is NO bank processing (on the bank's side) on a weekend, so the payment will have been processed by the bank today and should show in your account tomorrow or Wednesday.


Plus, it's a bank holiday here today.  

Moderator
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 14

Hi Akhmed,

 

Somebody will reach out to you and escalate your concern for further investigation since it's been 8 days since the withdrawal was initiated.

 

Hi Denver,

 

You and Akhmed are using different payment methods. For the method you are using it can take 2 to 5 business days for a withdrawal to be processed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS