🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute Request for Project *Edited*
Page options
63cd167b
Community Member

Dispute Request for Project *Edited*

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance in resolving a dispute with my client regarding project **Edited for Community Guidelines** Despite my best efforts to meet the project requirements and deliver satisfactory work, the client has raised unreasonable demands that were not initially agreed upon. I believe that a fair resolution is necessary to ensure fairness and uphold the integrity of the platform.

Below are the key points of the dispute:

1. Project Scope Clarification: The project scope was clearly outlined at the beginning of the engagement, and I have diligently followed the agreed-upon requirements throughout the project duration.

2. Client's Additional Demands: The client has requested changes that go beyond the original scope of the project, including altering the start point during the presentation, which is not feasible within the limitations of the Prezi platform.

3. Efforts and Deliverables: I have invested significant time and effort into the project, diligently working for three days to finalize the presentation according to the agreed-upon requirements. I have delivered the completed work within the specified timeframe and to the best of my abilities.

4. Client's Dispute Threat: Despite my efforts to address the client's concerns and find a mutually acceptable solution, the client has threatened to seek services from another provider and withhold payment for the work completed.

Based on the above points, I respectfully request your intervention to review the project details and facilitate a fair resolution. This may involve clarifying the project scope, mediating discussions between both parties, or providing guidance on the appropriate course of action.

I am committed to resolving this dispute amicably and upholding the professional standards of the Upwork platform. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Ahsan Zafar.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Ahsan,

I'm sorry to learn about your disagreement with the client, and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I noticed that the client has not formally filed any dispute, and the Upwork Mediation team will not step in unless you or the client do. 

I see you haven't submitted your deliverable yet on the contract you're referring to. If the deliverable for the funded milestone is ready, you should use the "Submit Work" button in the contract. The client will have 14 days from the date of your submission to review or request changes. If you do not agree with a revision or the client refuses to release the milestone payment, you may file a dispute following the guidelines in this article. You can visit this page as well to learn how Payment Protection works. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members