🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute or not?
Page options
designsmd
Community Member

Dispute or not?

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding some funds in escrow which were forgotten to release by my client. He activated but forgot to approve the second milestone (and I forgot to remind him in time). So now I got the notification that:

You have 7 days to review the request to refund and approve or not approve it. If you do nothing, the escrow balance will be automatically returned to the client.

My client asks me what he should do because he is willing to pay me the funds in escrow, he just forgot about this. So should I open a dispute or should I just wait till the funds return back to the client and he will pay me again? But the contract is ended today. So he should open a new contract to pay it?

What better to do, could you advise, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Oh, ended already. He can use "Add bonus" option, it is available for ended contracts.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Client can activate milestone and pay (release funds).

Can the client activate the milestone if the contract is ended?

Oh, ended already. He can use "Add bonus" option, it is available for ended contracts.

Thank you, will try this solution.

sofia2008
Community Member

You did not use the Submit work for payment button? This is the best way to get paid without having to remind the client to pay as you get paid after 14 days if the client does not do anything.

No, I thought it was released and was suprised when got the notification. I will use this in future, thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members