cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do freelancers leave client feedback? If so, how do i rate him if he Deceived me ?

Highlighted
Rawan A Member Since: Jan 10, 2015
1 of 5

Do freelancers leave client feedback? If so, how do i rate him if he Deceived me ?

i had a job, it was a Fixed price contract, the Client sent me a message to accept the job, and i Did ! 

i am a Newbie, no experience in this yet.

i did the job and he said " great job thank you for working with me.i'll rate you with  5 stars".

NOTHING of this happened !

what should i do ? can i rate him as a bad Client ??!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5
How do you know how he rated you if you have not rated him yet?

You can not see the feedback from your client until you put in your own feedback. It is a double-blind system.

If you don't provide any feedback you need to wait 14 days to see the client feedback.

And you should not be rating you client based on how he rates you. Especially when you probably have an incorrect or incomplete concept of what is going on.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
3 of 5

why are trees allowed to freelance on oDesk now? 

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Welcome to the oDesk Community Rawan!

I have checked and it looks like you haven't had an active contract with a client yet. Please, make sure you accept an offer through the system from a client and can see an active contract in your "My Jobs" tab before you start working for a client. Otherwise, you will not be paid or given feedback. Check this thread for more information.

Additionally, you application quota has been limited until your update your profile picture and overview. Check the notification that has been sent to you for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
5 of 5

oDesk really needs to slow down the flood of new clients and new freelancers signing up these days -- Anyone, anywhere, with or without the wherewithal to participate let alone compete and provide any value to the site and other members.

Hint (to OD): Switch from reactive to proactive practices; from corrective action to preventive action.

Ron aka LanWanMan
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS