🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does Upwork delete my screenshots when my pay...
Page options
ivanmelnikov
Community Member

Does Upwork delete my screenshots when my payment is reversed?

My client had an issue with their credit card which caused the contract to be put on hold for more than 2 weeks. Because of unsuccessful payment, Upwork reversed some payments to me /deleted some of my time ("Manual time, Low activity" - such as the time spent testing the mobile phone or time spend on physical meeting). 

Now the client resolved their issues with the card and agreed to pay the time worked as a bonus. I'd like to show him my time/screenshots of the time that was deleted by Upwork. 

Question: can I do it in any way? Can the screenshots associated with the reversed time still be accessed? 

Thank you 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ivan M wrote:

My client had an issue with their credit card which caused the contract to be put on hold for more than 2 weeks. Because of unsuccessful payment, Upwork reversed some payments to me /deleted some of my time ("Manual time, Low activity" - such as the time spent testing the mobile phone or time spend on physical meeting). 

Now the client resolved their issues with the card and agreed to pay the time worked as a bonus. I'd like to show him my time/screenshots of the time that was deleted by Upwork. 

If the contract is still open, you can still access the work diary, but there is no specific setting that lets you see (only) the screenshots that ended up unpaid, nor are they in any way marked.

If the contract is closed, the client can still access the work diary, you can not.

You can show the client a screenshot of the message you got from Upwork showing the amount that was deducted, then the client can pay the bonus.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ivan M wrote:

If the contract is still open, you can still access the work diary, but there is no specific setting that lets you see (only) the screenshots that ended up unpaid, nor are they in any way marked.

If the contract is closed, the client can still access the work diary, you can not.

You can show the client a screenshot of the message you got from Upwork showing the amount that was deducted, then the client can pay the bonus.

Thank you, Petra. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members