🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does hourly project harm JSS Score?
Page options
sachink7
Community Member

Does hourly project harm JSS Score?

if i work "zero hrs" on hourlys project, for a weak. does this thing harm my JSS.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Sachin K wrote:

if i work "zero hrs" on hourlys project, for a weak. does this thing harm my JSS.

Of course not.

People have hourly contracts they only work on once a month or even once a year. It has no effect on the JSS.

florydev
Community Member

Sachin K wrote:

First if you have earned anything on this contract then even if the project goes inactive, which I think takes several months, it will likely not impact your JSS.  Being idle for a week is not a big deal (I have done at least a month before resuming work).  

It sounds like maybe work is going to resume after a week (I hope you are taking a vacation) and that is no problem at all.

Your biggest concern would be for a project to go idle or to be closed where you have no earnings.  With hourly projects it is important to not take the job unless you can start immediately and do at least a little bit of work using the screenshot tool with good activity and memos.

Thanks for letting me know important things.

Currently i wokred 4 hrs on hourly project and ....now my client said pause this project until he came back from vacation.....

hope this wont affect my JSS.

It is fine. Let the client have his vacation and unpause the contract when he returns. Nothing bad will happen to JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members