🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Don't see money to get paid!!!
Page options
d593bfbd
Community Member

Don't see money to get paid!!!

Client has said that they have transferred the funds. I check last week that I earned 750 dollars.

But I don't see on the get paid part :

d593bfbd_0-1659033965366.png

d593bfbd_1-1659034058830.png

Please someone help, because this is really frustrating !!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Arthur,

I have checked and confirmed that the funds you're referring to are under pending status. You can validate this by going to your Transaction History page. To help protect everyone using the platform, Upwork maintains a security period for all transactions, both payments, and refunds. It's a standard five-day security period and once done, your earnings, less Upwork fees, will become available for withdrawal. You can read more about the weekly billing cycle here. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
pgiambalvo
Community Member

What does it show under "Pending?"

where does it say pending ?

I figured it out on another post, its under 5 day review before they pay me.

d593bfbd
Community Member

I have finished worked for a client last week and I put in the hours that I worked last Wednesday the 20th of July.

The client said that she has paid/made the transactions, even sent me a screenshot. I still have 0 on the get paid window in upwork. It's been over a week, I haven't got anything.

Can you guys help me out with this ? Do I need to do something else, I do need the client to do something else ?

Regards,

Arthur

ArjayM

Hi Arthur,

I have checked and confirmed that the funds you're referring to are under pending status. You can validate this by going to your Transaction History page. To help protect everyone using the platform, Upwork maintains a security period for all transactions, both payments, and refunds. It's a standard five-day security period and once done, your earnings, less Upwork fees, will become available for withdrawal. You can read more about the weekly billing cycle here. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths