🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dropped review both ways but unable to see.
Page options
80e7faba
Community Member

Dropped review both ways but unable to see.

Hello fellow Upworkers!
I recently completed my first job and got the contract closed. I left a review for my amazing client and he dropped a review back. However, I can't see his review on my profile. If I look at the profile, the Job tab also shows ''Job in Progress'' and not completed. What could be the reason? 
Excited as I was, I can't find my first review! Haha. 
Can anyone help me out plaese?

Regards,

Zoraiz K.

6 REPLIES 6
hoyle_editing
Community Member

Firstly, how sure are you that they left a review? did they close the contract or you?

I seem to remember that new reviews can take a couple of days to appear, or maybe after the bi-weekly jss update, sorry not sure exactly. How long ago did the reviews happen? if you go into the contract, can you see the review they have left for you?

Hi Jonathan. Yes they closed the contract and dropped the review because I could see it from my contract details. I just checked my profile and now I can see the review. Thankyou for your response!

d916a771
Community Member

For me as long the job is well dne without any errors, i know you will be
getting to the right part.
NikolaS

Hi Zoraiz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on completing your first contract! I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? You should be able to view your completed contract and the client's feedback. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
80e7faba
Community Member

Hi Nikola. I just checked my profile and now I can see the review that they left. Thankyou!

04fd0250
Community Member

hello there, also  i do face the same issue with my first client

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members