🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Early Payment but...
Page options
penny671
Community Member

Early Payment but...

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this but I contacted support and they confirmed that the new contract that I had acquired is eligible for early payout. This was a "Featured Job" post and I also have a top rated freelancer badge. My question is that the date of payment is set for next week instead of this coming Friday. I was wondering if should I expect to have an access with my payment this Friday or would it be on Wednesday next week which is a regular pay cycle?

Any info./answer are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Penelope,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the new contract accepted this week, your payment for the this week will be available in the next week (on Friday) as long as we are able to charge the Client's card successfully and there is no dispute initiated on the contract. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Penelope,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the new contract accepted this week, your payment for the this week will be available in the next week (on Friday) as long as we are able to charge the Client's card successfully and there is no dispute initiated on the contract. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I was actually referring to the other contract that I started on the 31st of October 😅 but thanks for the info.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members