🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Early payments not available today?
Page options
better2best
Community Member

Early payments not available today?

Hi, I am a Top Rated Plus freelancer and I receive payments for the hourly contracts early, every week on Friday morning at around 7 AM. 

But today my payments from last week are still in review, not even "pending" . 

When should I expect to have the funds available? 

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Adrian S wrote:

That means the client's payment method was not successfully charged on Monday. If the contract is still active the payment has gone through since, but missed the slot for early payments and will become available on Wednesday as per the "normal" weekly billing cycle. That means it will move to pending  at midnight UTC tonight and available Wednesday UTC.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Adrian S wrote:

That means the client's payment method was not successfully charged on Monday. If the contract is still active the payment has gone through since, but missed the slot for early payments and will become available on Wednesday as per the "normal" weekly billing cycle. That means it will move to pending  at midnight UTC tonight and available Wednesday UTC.

Yes, the contract is still active. Thank you for your response.

Will early payment get back to normal again or now it's gone and it changes to every Wednesday ?

Hi Juan,

I can see that you already have an open ticket with our team. Please check your ticket by going here, and feel free to respond to the ticket if you have other questions. The team would be happy to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I sas asking myself thé same question...🤔

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members