cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit name

Allison Hayes S Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
11 of 21

Hi, I tried that with a restart as well and I'm still not able to access the "profile settings" page.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
12 of 21

Hi Allison,

Sorry this still isn't working for you. One of the members of our team will reach out to you to help directly.

~Nina
Untitled
Anthony A Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
13 of 21

Hi Valeria, I want to change my name in my profile from "Anthony" to "Antonio". I just linked my paypal account but it displays Antonio. Could you please help? 

Regards,

Antonio Arco

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 21

Hi Anthony,

You can change your name by going to Settings > Contact Info to edit your name. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
15 of 21

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your fast reply. I tried to change it yesterday under Settings > Contact Info but after some minutes I received a notification saying that my request was not accepted.

I just changed it again now and I got the next message: "Your name change request is under review. Your request will be processed within 48 hours. Please review identity policy"

Could you please accept the change or let me know if I need to submit any documents for verification or anything needed?

Thanks,

Antonio

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 21

Hi Anthony,

Please monitor within 48 hours for the process. You will receive a notification once the name change review is complete. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Sharadha C Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
17 of 21

Hi Valeria, 

Can you also help me edit my middle name, please? 

Tauseef A Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
18 of 21

Dear valeria i need your help. i have to change display name i was creating an account for my elder brother and it just used an auto saved name in the start and it showing the same it was autosaved. kindly can you change my name **Edited for Community Guidelines** ? or can you guide me how can i?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 21

Hi Asad,

You can edit your name on your profile and a Name change request will be created, and our team will review it further. Thank you!

Untitled
20 of 21

Hi Goran,

I tried to change my name from 'Anthony' to 'Antonio' under Settings > Contact Info but I received a notification saying that my request was not accepted. My paypal account is as Antonio and I need to change my name, could you please let me know what is the next step for me to adjust my name?

Best regards,

Antonio **Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS