innovatusc

Elance vs. Upwork - Please read the full post.

Dear Upworkers,

I was on Elance for a little over 3 years, and I am on Upwork now for just about a month. I will admit that I wasn't a big fan of Upwork (looking at all the comments posted on Elance discussion forums) when it started and I must admit that I was addicted to Elance. But November and December were lean months - I did not have any projects for these two months, but I'm not complaining because in late December, I actually decided to give Upwork a try (due to a severe financial crunch). And I must say, I am absolutely impressed with Upwork. Thanks to Upwork, I can now put food on my family's plate since this is a full time job for me. Also, the client response rate on Upwork is much better than Elance. My best wishes to Upwork and I hope they continue to lookout for freelancers like me who derive support for their family through freelancing. Kudos Upwork!!

2 REPLIES 2
stefan321

That's a positive words for UPwork 🙂 Looking forward to get same results as you did, as this is my first profile on working sites like upwork, tho never heard of Elance before. As i like how upwork looks and functions i think ill stick with it.

computerhxr

Great!  I'm happy for you!  I wish you all the best in the future on Upwork.