🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Eligibility weeks
Page options
draz_umar
Community Member

Eligibility weeks

My eligibility weeks are not being updated. I don't know why is that. I asked customer support twice and they showed me a graph which I couldn't understand. JSS updates every fortnight, but there are two weeks in a fortnight right? It should update one by one. If my JSS changes after 14 days, my eligibility weeks should change after 7 days. Tell me as I'm curious and waiting for my top rated badge. Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Umar, I made a small graphic for you, which I hope will be easier to understand than the graph customer support provided. It's an example of JSS that is above 90% for 12 out of 16 weeks. It's 12 because weeks 7 through 10 are below 90%. So, even if week 18 and 19 is above 90%, it will still be 12 out of 16. The freelancer has to continue to be above 90% until week 20, because then week 8 through 20 will be above 90%, which is 13 weeks. So during week 17, 18, and 19, the top rated elligible weeks stays at 12 even though the freelancer has 90% or better JSS for those 3 weeks. Or enough weeks below 90% have to fall out of the 16 week window until you can be Top Rated.tr-weeks.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yitwail
Community Member

Umar, I made a small graphic for you, which I hope will be easier to understand than the graph customer support provided. It's an example of JSS that is above 90% for 12 out of 16 weeks. It's 12 because weeks 7 through 10 are below 90%. So, even if week 18 and 19 is above 90%, it will still be 12 out of 16. The freelancer has to continue to be above 90% until week 20, because then week 8 through 20 will be above 90%, which is 13 weeks. So during week 17, 18, and 19, the top rated elligible weeks stays at 12 even though the freelancer has 90% or better JSS for those 3 weeks. Or enough weeks below 90% have to fall out of the 16 week window until you can be Top Rated.tr-weeks.png

Community Manager

Hi Umar, 

This help article has noted how Eligible Weeks are calculated - "Because of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible ones as last time we checked. Eligible weeks are ones where you either had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Each Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week."

In this case, if you have a week that didn't meet the requirements in the past 16 weeks, this week will need to be pushed out of the 16-week count. If you need further assistance, let us know and our team will further assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members