🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Enterprise Client Question
Page options
emiguelina
Community Member

Enterprise Client Question

Hi Team, Merry Christmas!

Hi, on Dec 13th I got my first Enterprise Client (Yupi!!!!), on this date the contract was accepted (fixed-price), later on, Dec 17 I receipt a message saying that my contract will end in 10 days Dec 27.

Today (25th) I completed the task and request payment via "Submit Work for Payment".  The client is taking some time off, holidays!!!, what will happen next? I'm worried about the end part on Dec 27, without the milestone release, but I already requested the payment!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elba, 

The contract will not be automatically ended, despite the contract's end date. As for the submitted milestone, it will go through the regular 14-day review period and will be released automatically to you after 14-days if the client doesn't come back to request for changes to the submitted milestone. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elba, 

The contract will not be automatically ended, despite the contract's end date. As for the submitted milestone, it will go through the regular 14-day review period and will be released automatically to you after 14-days if the client doesn't come back to request for changes to the submitted milestone. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members