Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Jobs in Progress

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 17

Hi Paco,

You should still be able to access your Elance account here and mark those jobs as completed. Your Upwork profile should update after that and show them as closed as well. Please, let us know if you run into any issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork
totemstudio
Paco P Member Since: Apr 27, 2017
12 of 17

Thank you so much Valeria,

I've been able to access my old elance account and marked those jobs as completed, however, I see there are no changes on my Upwork profile so far. Wondering how long usually this takes to be updated and seen on a profile?

Thank you again for your kind help.

Paco

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 17

Hi Paco,

Please allow 48 hours for your Upwork profile to get updated after you closed the jobs on Elance.

~ Valeria
Upwork
totemstudio
Paco P Member Since: Apr 27, 2017
14 of 17

Valeria,

Thank you so much for your help and advice, that's absolutely perfect.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers!

abcdoris
Doris F Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
15 of 17

I have too many jobs in progress that are completed. I don't understand or know why this is happening. I am working on two jobs, but my profile say I have 11 jobs in progress. All of my jobs have been completed except for the current two I am working on. I have no idea what to do about this. I hope you can fix it for me. 

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
16 of 17

Hi Doris,

This means that the client has not ended the contract. Has final payment been made on these jobs? Send a message to your clients and let them know the job has not been closed. After they close the job and leave feedback it will display with a completed date in your Work History.  

Untitled
mthornton-cpc
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
17 of 17

Doris, when a client ends a contract you will get a notification and a request to leave feedback. If you finish a job, get paid, but the client doesn't end the contract it will remain open until it's closed. You can politely ask your client to close the contract if you'd like. There is some good advice on how to do that in old threads here in the Community. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS